There is a great opportunity for the right person! Symmetry Financial offers a rare option to manage your own schedule. Symmetry offers many product lines through multiple, well known and reputable companies.
The Symmetry Business Development Representative, will have strong organizational, planning, and communication skills. A track record of building successful customer relationships in a transactional and relationship environment is a major plus. The Business Development Representative is responsible for validating interest in Symmetry products and services (via telephone, email and face to face) to prospective customers and ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Follow up/Validation on Marketing Qualified Leads (i.e. Phone calls, Video calls, Emails, Webinars, Website Downloads, face to face meetings)
- Execute a daily cadence of prospecting and conversations to qualify leads and create new Sales Qualified Opportunities
- Understand the products offered and available to clients and determine what best fits their needs.
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge, command of and an ability to effectively deliver the companies products
- In time the representative will have the opportunity to recruit additional Representatives.
- Through a combination of inbound and outbound contact strategies, convert high-volume leads that originate from website, marketing campaigns, contacts, calling list and email requests
- Effectively qualify, conduct extensive needs analysis, and follow-up with prospects to ensure they are proposed products and services that meet their needs
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by leadership
- At least two (2) years of inside sales or related experience. Use of a CRM systems is highly desired.
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated to successfully exceed goals and targets, and accomplish all that is asked within the role
- Ability to approach challenges with both creativity and strategy to identify potential solutions
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to successfully execute many tasks simultaneously
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.